Brokernet Silver Sting 24H Dubai SP1 Class Bovi Motorsport #168 2010

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tsukishima
  • 4 comments
  • 2,298 views
Messages
1,112
Uruguay
Rivera
Messages
Tsukishima-TDUDT
T5mu9GY.png
Brokernet Silver Sting '10
T5mu9GY.png
​

0217aca54c951d19e2d02b0cdffd93a7.JPG


Hungary, located in central Europe, is not known for anything related to the automotive world, but a few car nuts are trying to change all that. International GT Racer Kalman Bodis and his team, Bovi Motorsport, chose the 2006 Luxusautó Show held in Budapest, Hungary, to show off their creation, the Brokernet Silver Sting. Hungarian financial company Brokernet is the main sponsor of the car and as such the Silver Sting bears the company name.

7 years in the making, the Brokernet Silver Sting was designed by Zoltan Peredy. Being built by a race car driver, intentions for the Silver Sting were clear. This car was not meant to be taken to elegant car shows, it was meant to get out there and race. Bodis planned to use this car in various GT races throughout the world and planned to show everyone that Hungary is capable of producing a world class car.

The Brokernet Silver Sting is powered by a 3.6 litre, flat 6 cylinder from a Porsche 911 GT3. The engine develops 432 hp @ 7000 rpm and 437 Nm of torque @ 6500 rpm. With a total weight of just 1100 kg, the Brokernet Silver Sting gets to 100 km/h in just 3.8 seconds.

Specs:
Brokernet Silver Sting '06 specs.png


cead826c9958e35c347009a310e9069f.JPG

73bb60702e639ba67a79c50eb8c56e81.JPG

f94d9329e94a6d63f59157d8138d8302.JPG

dfb4cac28c47caf9dad73987465b638e.JPG

Brokernet Silver Sting %2706 interior.jpg
 
Last edited:
...I thought you are not into racecars, eh @Tsukishima?? :p

There's a slight typo in the info window. (Hint: it's the "Displacement" bit.)

Also, feels like I've asked this before somewhere else, but...

yda6k.jpg
 
Yo, you over there. I have some top secret information to give you about a prototype racing car, I found it on Broker-Net, the number one site for brokerage
 
...I thought you are not into racecars, eh @Tsukishima?? :p
And I am not (unless it's an LMP or it doesn't have a livery). But I am into cars from nations not known for their automotive industry and cars from obscure manufacturers. :p

Maybe I should have specified in the OP that I would like a base model of this car to be added too despite the 2006 version of the Silver Sting being one, but it does not have that massive rear wing which I like and the tail lights are different.


There's a slight typo in the info window. (Hint: it's the "Displacement" bit.)
Thanks for spotting this one. 👍

Also, feels like I've asked this before somewhere else, but...

yda6k.jpg
I don't know, maybe [insert color here] Sting? :odd:
 
Back