Brown Love <3

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nurburgthing.
  • 8 comments
  • 904 views
Messages
1,996
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hello Planeteers.

I've seen threads where people are searching for a collection of paint colours (golds, pinks etc).

I have started an unhealthy collection of brown colours. Here are the ones collected so far...

Autumn Bronze Met
Burnished Brown Met
Cordovan Brown Met
Havana
Hot Chocolate Met
Matte Brown
Mocha Brown pearl
Pearl Brown
Tahitian Walnut Met

If anyone can add some more to this list, I would be very grateful.

If you have any colours that I need, PM me and i'll reward you for your generosity.

Cheers
Thing
 
Last edited:
There is also Pearl Brown that you can get from an LFA, but that's an easy one.
 
Regency red. It's not red at all. It's as brown as brown can get.
 
One if the Maziora paints is a brown color shift, I'm thinking its Mazeran
 
One if the Maziora paints is a brown color shift, I'm thinking its Mazeran

Hmm, I know this colour well. Never thought of it as brown though. I'll have another look see 👍.

Mocha Brown Pearl
Brown Stone

MBP = Excellent :)

Brown Stone?
Again, know it well. Always came across as a bit too grey for me.
I'll take another look.


Thanks mate. I know about this list. Wish you could sort by shade :grumpy:

Marrone Apus, comes on the Aventador. Its Matte Dark-Brown

Looks more like burgundy to me. I'll stare at it a bit and se what happens.

Thanks guys.

More?
 
Back