Browsing with mobile phone

• Thread starter jussis
  • 17 comments
Finland
Finland
Hi,

When browsing forums with mobile phone it is annoying that you have to navigate to thread's first page to get to latest reply on a multipage thread. You cannot see page numbers before clicking thread's header and it opens first page. This is happening atleast with my Lumia 930.

Can something be done for this?

I think it's a screen resolution thing. Other than the post functions not working, GTP on my tablet is identical to GTP on my laptop; whereas GTP on my phone is as you described.

Hi,

When browsing forums with mobile phone it is annoying that you have to navigate to thread's first page to get to latest reply on a multipage thread. You cannot see page numbers before clicking thread's header and it opens first page. This is happening atleast with my Lumia 930.

Can something be done for this?
If you want to see the latest post of a certain thread, click the date of the theard's last activity, which it can be found in the down right corner, written in gray.

Last edited:
Yes, what MrUnknown said;

help.jpg

I'm on windows phone and i don't have the toolbar above anymore.
Tap the "Use Rich Text Editor" underneath the text box.

Edit: And if it's not there, go to preferences and check the box to use the Rich Text Editor.

Cheers i'll try that 👍
Hello, I was wondering if you managed to get the Rich Text Editor to work on your Windows Phone? I got one recently and I also do not get the option to use Rich Text Editor, I checked my preferences and the box is checked. Maybe us Windows Phone users are just stuck with BB Codes.

Hello, I was wondering if you managed to get the Rich Text Editor to work on your Windows Phone? I got one recently and I also do not get the option to use Rich Text Editor, I checked my preferences and the box is checked. Maybe us Windows Phone users are just stuck with BB Codes.
Same here box is checked under preferences, and can't see smilies so that didn't fix it.

The rich text editor is buggy with Windows Phone, so it's disabled. If/when the issues are resolved in future updates, it will be shown to you automatically.

The rich text editor is buggy with Windows Phone, so it's disabled. If/when the issues are resolved in future updates, it will be shown to you automatically.
We're already used of being the 'disadvantaged ones' in the phone world, so no biggie not being able to use smilies.
Just a side note; before smilies were available on windows phone, but after the latest update of GTP they were gone.

Cannot view threads without being logged in. Threads reset to top of page after 10 sec. Very annoying. Also makes news page effectively unusable. Although, not sure if this is site related, or (piece of crap HTC One) phone related.

Also had to log in second time to post that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jordan, Famine, anyone, GT Planets main page where the news updates cant be viewed on Opera Mini any longer. Im using an Xperia Z1, anyone else having this issue?

Also, logged into the Android app store, tried searching for the GT Planet app, it isnt on there anymore? Did I miss something? Any idea whats going on?

Back