P petergriffin669 Messages 208 Messages kierancrabtree12 Jan 4, 2011 #1 I'm 4 hours 5 minutes into it. ? When does it end. ?
H HN7 Messages 1,507 Messages GTP_HN7 Messages HN7 Jan 4, 2011 #2 Which one are you running? I'm guessing Nurb 4 Hours? The car still have to pass the finish line after the clock reach 4 hours.
Which one are you running? I'm guessing Nurb 4 Hours? The car still have to pass the finish line after the clock reach 4 hours.
P petergriffin669 Messages 208 Messages kierancrabtree12 Jan 4, 2011 #3 Thanks. Can anyone confirm that I could quit the time based endurance races if I think I have built up a good enough lead. ?
Thanks. Can anyone confirm that I could quit the time based endurance races if I think I have built up a good enough lead. ?
skylinefx Messages 865 Jan 4, 2011 #4 petergriffin669 Thanks. Can anyone confirm that I could quit the time based endurance races if I think I have built up a good enough lead. ? Click to expand... You can't win by quitting, as somebody said.
petergriffin669 Thanks. Can anyone confirm that I could quit the time based endurance races if I think I have built up a good enough lead. ? Click to expand... You can't win by quitting, as somebody said.
Sephy Mmmmm, twintails Premium Messages 5,937 North Carolina Messages Sephy71 Messages Dr Sephy S Jan 4, 2011 #5 petergriffin669 Thanks. Can anyone confirm that I could quit the time based endurance races if I think I have built up a good enough lead. ? Click to expand... You must cross the finish line.
petergriffin669 Thanks. Can anyone confirm that I could quit the time based endurance races if I think I have built up a good enough lead. ? Click to expand... You must cross the finish line.