Bspec Seasonal - What cars did you use?

  • Thread starter Thread starter HanibalII
  • 4 comments
  • 568 views

HanibalII

(Banned)
Messages
206
Australia
Australia
Messages
HanibalII
Hey all, I was just wondering how many of you have completed the Bspec seasonals and if possible, could you list the cars/tunes that you used for each of them?

I'm going to start grinding them soon, because they get me a good deal of money for a relatively low timeframe, I just need better cars.

Cheers
 
2J for 650pp, 02 NSX type r for 500pp & Toyota 86 for 400pp. I'm not in front of the PS3 so don't know my tunes.
 
Last edited:
Hey all, I was just wondering how many of you have completed the Bspec seasonals and if possible, could you list the cars/tunes that you used for each of them?

400PP - Toyota FT86/Subaru BRZ-S/Scion FRS stock, minus a couple HP to bring it down to 400PP. I say stock because they're completely drivable like this, but add better tyres if you wish. These are the best hands down, try others if you like, but these are so easy to drive stock and can deal with the competition so easily, as well as the first one being the first car you get given in the game (the other 2 are DLC, the Subaru you pay for, Scion is free)

500PP - (A few choices here but I shall list my most preferred) Chevrolet Corvette C7 Test Prototype engine limited to 500PP/Honda NSX Type R from the Premium Dealership stock again, maybe get a tune for it though if you think its too loose/Lotus Esprit Sport 350 for B-Spec/BMW Z4 M Coupe a bit different this one, but still can do it/Lotus Elise 111R tuned up to 500PP with Photo Finish Racing Tune for London because its such a tight track and the bigger heavier cars would struggle. Lots of choice here, stock or tuned up to the limit, just choose whichever's comfortable and change the tyres if you need to.

650PP - (Again, the choices are pretty vast, just pick one that you feel comfortable driving with a tune and that can beat the competition) Best choice hands down is the Chaparral 2J add ballast and maybe a bit of engine limiting to get it down to 650PP from the UCD or 1970 birthday ticket good choice for both A and B-Spec, but definitely best choice for B-Spec (used on B-Spec Suzuka you can get just over 1million credits with 200% login bonus for about 20minutes of watching your Bob drive)/BMW McLaren F1 GT1 Race Car second best choice but a bit hard to handle without the right tune from the UCD/Mazda 787B Race Car about 4 million credits from the Mazda dealership, add full ballast, detune the engine slightly, but keep the aero at max to get down to 650PP, best choice IMO for the Nurburgring (at 200% Login Bonus it pays out 1million exactly for about 6-7 minutes driving, depends on you and the car you use). But the list can go on and on. I recommend using these all on Racing Softs if you're struggling to beat the BMW McLaren F1 or Pagani Zonda LM Race Car AI on Hards.

Other people will have many different opinions, but these are just some of the most commonly used.

Hope this helps, but this can all be found in the Seasonals forum - there's plenty of posts already with different car choices.
 
Who cares? It's only B-spec...haha. I kid, I kid. But seriously. Don't play it much, but I tend to use over powered cars as much as possible for by Bobz.
 
Well I was using the Ford GT Spec II Test car for the 650pp races. First 4 laps I push it to the max, last 6 I let him do his own thing. Easy win. Got me 200k Experience and about 1 mil credits, depending on the race. Quite an enjoyable car. Not tuned overly much. haven't messed with suspension/lsd etc. And to top things off, they recommend a level 30 minimum driver for the 650 bspec...My bob is only level 26 :)
 
Back