• 26 comments

Would people want to see BST V8's Back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
England
Colchester
Gedi69
Never!
All the people who have followed us for years will know what we are about and how we run but is there still a demand for us to run in GT Sport.

Please feel free to vote and comment your thoughts and if we do go ahead I will start the ball rolling.

Many thanks gedi.

Hey you two good to see your still about, be nice to get a few of the other old faces back in.

How you both been?

Hey you two good to see your still about, be nice to get a few of the other old faces back in.

How you both been?

Been good mate just got bored with gt6 . I think i enjoyed gt5 more than gt6 . I hope sport can be as fun as gt5 was for me.

I have a new psn : skengd

Been good mate just got bored with gt6 . I think i enjoyed gt5 more than gt6 . I hope sport can be as fun as gt5 was for me.

I have a new psn : skengd

Yeah gt6 put me off never be as good as gt5 same here mate I really miss the racing so I'm really getting the bug back.
I will add you later when I'm on.

How you both been?

Yeah good thanks, I've started on pcars2 and have gotten the bug again. Missius bought me GTS today so I haven't had much time on it yet, but the new online format looks good. Is Johnny still about on here?

I think gt6 didn't really progress from gt5.

I'm awright. Like others, GT6 had a limited lifespan for me. GT Sport looks promising from an on line racing perspective. And there's a few v8's in there!
No Holden though :(
Yep I will have a look and see what's about.

Yeah good thanks, I've started on pcars2 and have gotten the bug again. Missius bought me GTS today so I haven't had much time on it yet, but the new online format looks good. Is Johnny still about on here?

I think gt6 didn't really progress from gt5.
Ive had a little play just doing the licence tests at the mo but have noticed the penalty system they have which I really like the look off and is fair.
Not seen jb on here for ages but his still about on Facebook, he's all loved up so not sure if he'll be about but I hope so.

I might be persuaded to make a wildcard entry here and there. I remember the fun of the good old days!

Mondays unlikely, even less so than normal with me now on my final year of University, however will be keeping an eye and great to see some ol boys still around.

Have you rung Buck, R35, and Strawman up yet @Gedi69 ? :sly:

Hey Gedi, great to see you back. Unfortunately though I'm pretty unlikely to be able to race with you guys Monday nights. Final year of university and all that.

How come @Furinkazen, missing me?

Monday nights I finish work at 8pm british time, have played ps4 2 times in a year and haven't got ps plus so might aswell count me out ^^

Not defo it's going to be a Monday night, if it goes ahead I'm sure we can all arrange a night that suits all.

And furi no no to strawman but all others are welcome.

Back