<- BTCC -> Honda Integra RM Cup - Red_Leader Champion, Perfect Apex Teams, rolo Independents

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,660 comments

Which Honda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pit strategys, great idea weezy m8! Also, for those who have preorderred GT6, do you know a good cheap place to get it from? Are there also special content for pre ordering?
I pre ordered the anniversary edition which gives you 20 bonus cars to start along with a few other things for £59 or you can get the standard version for £39 I think...look on game . Com...

Rolo mate you have done an exceptional job running and hosting this series.I can't really see how you can improve on it...the way you/we host the lobby may change in GT6 let's hope for the better.but tbh I'll be surprised if you will be able to assign weight ballast or handicap ...but I am sure that for those of us who have raced with you before you will get things sorted quickly...I look forward to the the new chapter of this exciting racing series...thanks for having me...

Results from Tokyo R246:

Race 1:

1. PleaseD1e
2. Red_Leader
3. canyondrifter
4. Street-King-07
5. karsten_beoulve
6. skengdigi (457 PP)
7. rolo912011 (459 PP)
8. Glen-Alz-81 (465 PP)
9. Strawman__Andy (461 PP)
10. True-blue-8
11. Weezy_7 (463 PP)
12. Scaniabebe
13. CptMadBean

Fastest Lap: Red_Leader - 1:53.124
Lap Leaders: karsten_beoulve, PleaseD1e, Red_Leader

Race 2:

1. rolo912011
2. Strawman__Andy
3. skengdigi
4. Glen-Alz-81
5. Red_Leader (459 PP)
6. Scaniabebe
7. canyondrifter (461 PP)
8. karsten_beoulve (465 PP)
9. PleaseD1e (457 PP)
10. True-blue-8
11. Weezy_7
12. Street-King-07 (463 PP)
13. CptMadBean

Fastest Lap: rolo912011 -1:52.901
Pole Position: Red_Leader
Lap Leaders: Red_Leader, skengdigi, Strawman__Andy, rolo912011

Race 3:

1. Street-King-07
2. Red_Leader (465 PP)
3. PleaseD1e
4. Weezy_7
5. skengdigi (461 PP)
6. canyondrifter
7. Glen-Alz-81 (463 PP)
8. Strawman__Andy (459 PP)
9. rolo912011 (457 PP)
10. True-blue-8
11. karsten_beoulve
12. CptMadBean
13. Scaniabebe

Fastest Lap: Strawman__Andy - 1:53.351
Lap Leaders: Street-King-07, Weezy_7, PleaseD1e, rolo912011, Red_Leader

---------​

Please PM me if you want your penalties explained, or if you want to appeal. You have 24 hours from the time of this post to appeal.

Points up shortly.

Latest Points:

Drivers' Points:

i70l.png

Teams' Points:

3t1r.png

Independents' Points:

5qhs.png

---------

---------​

Next Round: Suzuka (07/11/13)

Laps: TBA

Pit Window: TBA

---

Race 1 Grid:
(Dimse91)
1. GTP_PaulMac
2. CptMadBean
3. matty-bacon
4. Mrbrendon999
5. karsten_beoulve
6. True-blue-8
7. Scaniabebe
8. canyondrifter
9. Weezy_7
10. Glen-Alz-81
11. Red_Leader
12. PleaseD1e (465 PP)
13. Street-King-07 (463 PP)
14. Strawman__Andy (461 PP)
15. rolo912011 (459 PP)
16. skengdigi (457 PP)

MCR-Hako has been removed from the series for inactivity. True-blue-8 is promoted to a full-time drive.

Round 4 will be at Suzuka! 👍 :cheers:

Yey Suzuka!

Just looking at the stats; 7 different winners from 9 races, with Jason and Ian the only double winners so far. Looks like the handicap system is working to good effect.

And some very close battles going on in all of the 3 Championships.

Last edited:
Haha! Suzuka - a track that's probably one of my favorites in GT5 (can't wait for Brands Hatch in GT6, my favorite track)!
Better get some practice in - need to get back up the Championship board (fallen from 2nd after the first meeting to 10th after the third)...

If anyone wants to join me for some laps, I'll be in my lounge! 👍

Following some consideration, I have decided that I will step up and join Perfect Apex Racing for the first GT6 season. With the first one-make season in GT6 being tuning prohibited, it should help cater to my strengths.

With my strong pace in the current Integra Cup season, I feel it is time to move up and fight in a works team.

Thank you for making the plunge Street and taking a seat at Perfect Apex Racing. :)

That announcement was a shock to everyone, including me. Thank you for taking up the offer and I sincerely hope that we have fun and some success too. I'll drop you a PM with more information soon.

I did well at Suzuka last season, I hope that it's kind to me again this time around.

I've got a slight PP drop for race 1 this time, so that's something new for me to deal with, it's only a tiny amount though, it could be much worse.

I might get online later for a few laps.

im online atm if anyone wants to practice together...I think 2:17s will be the qually times to beat...im at 2:18.2 atm and there is room for improvements on that time...tho tire wear will be an issue at this track...mine are getting chewed up

Did a 2:18.174 as a personal best. Tyres were good for 3 hot laps but dropped off by Lap 4.

yeah I just had a practice with scania and ian...managed a 2:17.6 on a flyer...so red and sken and rolo will probably be fast too...

I pre ordered the anniversary edition which gives you 20 bonus cars to start along with a few other things for £59 or you can get the standard version for £39 I think...look on game . Com...

25 free cars :D

But yeah, I've gone for that pack aswell, will be interesting to see the difference between the anniversary cars and the normal versions

Hmm, the Team's championship is getting closer now, Perfect Apex and Buckfast have both closed the gap, it's a 3 horse race. :) It's hotting up to be a great season.

I'm lapping 2:18's at Suzuka but I'm finding the grass is incredibly slippery, the slightest touch and I'm off.

Yeh me too , hope he gets his internet sorted before thursday , our host last week seemed like good luck we should try it again

^^ yeah it did work out well, we were expecting chaos and instead had a very stable connection. It was great.

You do seem to be struggling more with your connection Rolo, it's unlike you to have problems too.

Latest Posts

Back