Bucket List Achievement Glitched?

SuperShouden

(Banned)
SuperShouden
And glitched in a good way, apparently. It just popped for me and I have one event left in the R3 World Championship, 11 events in the R2 World Championship and 11 events left in R1 Championship. So...with 23 events left, I've apparently finished first in every event in the event list. Which is fine with me, and I'll still complete those 23 events just to complete them, but whatever. Forza 4 is now 100% complete...wait...okay, I think the Porsche Events count towards the bucket list achievement, as I have all of them completed. So, yeah, more helpful information from me: if you have the Porsche Expansion, you don't need to complete all the events. In fact, you might even be able to skip most of the oval events and still get this achievement with the Expansion.

As you said, the Porsche expansion pack races count towards the achievement, so you'll end up with either 104% completion or something like that when you do them all. Its reccomended to do them, simply because they take much less time than the championship races.

Not to mention that FM4 has a pretty liberal "rounding up" feature... I am listed as "top 1%" on plenty of leader boards with time 1,250 out of 100,000.

Yup. I just have the last two Championship series left before 100% complete or whatever it ends up being. I'm tempted to get FM3 again and finish that off but, there's a lot more of that I have left than I thought. FM3 would take much longer to beat than FM4.

Back