D DrFish Messages 11 Messages Tetra-H-C Nov 26, 2010 #1 Is there anything in the £100 price range that's up to the job. Missus is buying me one for xmas, but the Fanatec or G27 are a little out of her price range. Looking for something good and reliable in the £100 area if possible. Cheers guys
Is there anything in the £100 price range that's up to the job. Missus is buying me one for xmas, but the Fanatec or G27 are a little out of her price range. Looking for something good and reliable in the £100 area if possible. Cheers guys
V VanderbroTT Messages 241 Messages VanderbroTT Nov 26, 2010 #2 Driving Force GT...The official wheel of Gran Turismo, silly. I'm Canadian and it costs $159.99 new. Got me a used one for $80.
Driving Force GT...The official wheel of Gran Turismo, silly. I'm Canadian and it costs $159.99 new. Got me a used one for $80.
D DrFish Messages 11 Messages Tetra-H-C Nov 26, 2010 #3 I'm presuming it's working well for you then? I shall have a look into it. Nice one mate.
D DrFish Messages 11 Messages Tetra-H-C Nov 26, 2010 #4 Bugger, meant to say preferably wireless/bluetooth
C ced64k Messages 2 Messages ced64k Nov 26, 2010 #5 Driving Force GT @ 49€ on amazon.fr... but be fast ! (3% remaining) http://www.amazon.fr/jeux-video-con...rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=218515207&pf_rd_i=B0018E281Q
Driving Force GT @ 49€ on amazon.fr... but be fast ! (3% remaining) http://www.amazon.fr/jeux-video-con...rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=218515207&pf_rd_i=B0018E281Q
K Khaddar Messages 420 Nov 26, 2010 #6 ced64k Driving Force GT @ 49 on amazon.fr... but be fast ! (3% remaining) Click to expand... Too late, all gone Though it probably would have cost as much to ship it to the UK as I would have saved.
ced64k Driving Force GT @ 49 on amazon.fr... but be fast ! (3% remaining) Click to expand... Too late, all gone Though it probably would have cost as much to ship it to the UK as I would have saved.