Bug - Car livery don't show up correctly in sport mode and ghost

• Thread starter RAMSAM
  • 13 comments
Canada
Quebec City QC
RAM_SAM
Am I the only to notice that my car livery don't show up on my ghost when doing Time Trial or Qualification or when the race result appears in sport mode. For exemple, at the Race Result Screen where you see every opponent results, the logo representing my car is not the one I saved along my livery. In fact it's always the original livery of the car. I used.

I've tried to save again my livery or selecting it again but nothing. Oh my car number sucks too.

Though everything is ok when driving my personalized car or looking at replays. The bug appears only with ghost and race result screen.

Thanks to comment.

It happens to everyone. I don't know why but it kerps the original livery on the race results and when in the Qualifying.

This irks me too. Especially since I rubber band Bristol, err Northern Isle to earn the daily prize car.

Props to me for using the search function to find a 3 month old topic and not creating a redundant thread.

Iv read you can have multiple ghost ? How ? The BT part of track mania was filling my levels up with ghost and racing them

If you save the colors (in the boxes at the bottom of the livery editor) the colors will show up in the box next to your name/car name when you are lining up to race or qualify.

this is probably the wrong thread but how can I change ghost from car to line? I drive in bumper cam and if I'm within half a second of the ghost it's completely in my way and I can't see anything!

this is probably the wrong thread but how can I change ghost from car to line? I drive in bumper cam and if I'm within half a second of the ghost it's completely in my way and I can't see anything!
What do you mean line? Like a line representation of your ghost car? That would be pretty cool. I wish we could have some options so we can make the ghost car clearer when we are closer, or set a limit on when to show ghost, like no ghost if it's within 10 ft of the car for example.

Yep exactly. In GT6 there was the option just to have a line for the ghost car so it doesn't get in the way. I guess this isn't possible with GTS :(

Yep exactly. In GT6 there was the option just to have a line for the ghost car so it doesn't get in the way. I guess this isn't possible with GTS :(

If you mean get rid of your ghost been displayed on screen simply click in the right analog stick and it will disappear, click again for it to come back

If you mean get rid of your ghost been displayed on screen simply click in the right analog stick and it will disappear, click again for it to come back

The GT6 implementation was great.

Imagine the ghost drawing a line on the road to show where it's been. The make the ghost invisible, so you just see the line being drawn

Back