Bug, glitch, feature???

• Thread starter chadrob30
  • 6 comments
United States
United States
Hey all, playing H5 on XSX and when I am trying to take a photo with the wheels turned it always defaults to the wheels being straight ahead. No matter if the car is sitting still or moving when I go into Photo Mode....this is frustrating as hell, but I see other users that have the wheels turned in their shots....how are you doing this?

Pretty sure that is a bug when it is connected to online. When you click the photo mode button the game continues to move for a few seconds which end up moving the wheels back to default position.

The only I got it the wheels turned in photo mode is Horizon Solo or during middle of a races with AIs only.

Pretty sure that is a bug when it is connected to online. When you click the photo mode button the game continues to move for a few seconds which end up moving the wheels back to default position.

The only I got it the wheels turned in photo mode is Horizon Solo or during middle of a races with AIs only.
Thanks for the reply. I have confirmed it only does this nonsense in online mode...hopefully it gets patched.

Hey all, playing H5 on XSX and when I am trying to take a photo with the wheels turned it always defaults to the wheels being straight ahead. No matter if the car is sitting still or moving when I go into Photo Mode....this is frustrating as hell, but I see other users that have the wheels turned in their shots....how are you doing this?
Not to awaken this old thread, but instead of just hitting the photo mode button, hit pause and go into photo mode from there. Pausing will stop immediately instead of…
When you click the photo mode button the game continues to move for a few seconds which end up moving the wheels back to default position.

Problem solved. At least for me. I had this happening too but it wasn’t hard to figure out the best way to fix it.

Last edited:
Not to awaken this old thread, but instead of just hitting the photo mode button, hit pause and go into photo mode from there. Pausing will stop immediately instead of…

Problem solved. At least for me. I had this happening too but it wasn’t hard to figure out the best way to fix it.
Not sure how it works for you but it definitely having the same problem whether you click the photo mode button on the controller or go through the pause menu for the photo mode button:

The game still unpaused for a short few seconds even if you enter photo mode through the pause menu, it also have the same short few seconds of unpaused when i quit photo mode which send my 918 into a tree as seen in the video I posted above.

Last edited:
Not sure how it works for you but it definitely having the same problem whether you click the photo mode button on the controller or go through the pause menu for the photo mode button:

The game still unpaused for a short few seconds even if you enter photo mode through the pause menu, it also have the same short few seconds of unpaused when i quit photo mode which send my 918 into a tree as seen in the video I posted above.

Yeah, I noticed it yesterday as well. It worked not long ago though, this is weird. Hopefully they’ll patch it soon. A lot of hit and miss to get it working without other players in your game.

I almost laughed at that clip. How can they let you crash into the bushes for a little high speed photo. It’s silly. They need to patch it asap. :lol:

At most I got is a short instance it work but it is trying to connect back to online when I just finished a single player race. I never really got it to work when connected online.

The bug is listed as known issues last I checked, I hope the patch is coming soon

Back