Bug / Glitch

  • Thread starter Thread starter ironbru86
  • 5 comments
  • 829 views
Messages
12
Messages
Ironbru86
After I've done a licence test, ia-10 in this case, and been awarded a bronze, silver or gold. it won't load the screen showing all the cars going round the track, with the map of the track and the test description correctly, the screen will shudder and the option that appear at the bottom of the screen (replay, previous test, next test etc) won't load, and I have to reset the game. This is the second time its happened now and I was wondering, is this a new bug or a known one and has anyone here had it? Anyone know how to prevent it if there is a way?
 
Have you tried disabling the internet connection? Maybe that caused it.
 
Why would the Internet cause the problem? If that was the case wouldn't it happen all the time not twice?
 
The GT5 servers aren't slow/malfunctioning all the time (well, maybe some people would disagree... :) ). It wouldn't hurt to try the race when you're signed off.
 
Back