BUG: Lotus-11

  • Thread starter Thread starter Divinus
  • 9 comments
  • 838 views
Messages
389
Portugal
Portugal
Hey guys,

I have noticed something strange with a Museum Card.

Museum Card: Lotus-11, back of a black lotus europa

Problem: the game shows the card twice. The card is occupying two spaces in the card menu.

Solutions tried so far: Well my first thought was: I have two cards and the game, for some reason, instead of add 1+1 in the card count displayed two cards, as if they were different. At that time I had a count of 2 in each card so the total would be 4 by this theory. I then delete one card and surprisingly i got a count of 1 in each card thus making my first suspicion wrong. Then i delete one of the remaining cards and both disapeared, wich confirmed that my first theory is definetely wrong. At this time i didn't have any lotus 11 card, so i asked a friend to send me one and guess what: the game duplicates the card again, so i have the problem again.

Question: Is your lotus 11 card bug free?
 
Last edited:
Who cares? It's a card

I've never even looked at my cards before
 
The same thing happens with paints... I can't remember why right now though :D
 
Who cares? It's a card

I've never even looked at my cards before
Nobody is forcing you to look at the cards in an attempt to learn something nor is anyone forcing you to post stating point of view...




Anyways... I'll have to check my cards when I get home. Haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary yet though, usually stopping by the museum daily. But I'll have a closer look and see whats what :)
 
Thanks TenEightyOne:

I noticed some paints have the same name. In some cases there is a visible difference in that little square that shows the color in others don't. I tried and paint the same car with two colors with the same name from the same manufacturer and they are indeed different colors. Hope this helps.

Thanks HippieGiraffe:

I will apreciate that.
 
Hey Divinus...

Had a browse and all appears to be fine. Now it turns out I don't actually own the #11 card, though I do have doubles from a few other manufacturers. All of those are in a single space, with the correct count in the bubble. So perhaps it is a bug with that card, or maybe just some other weird anomaly. Have you tried the basic stuff... reboot, clear cache, sign out of PSN, etc? Didn't see them on your "Solutions tried so far" list, so thought I'd ask.
 
I personally don't ever bother with the museum cards, not really my cup of tea. But if they work the same way as paints, for some reason the game differentiates between chips that have been earned via a car purchase or daily login and chips which have been gifted via PSN.
 
Hey Divinus...

Had a browse and all appears to be fine. Now it turns out I don't actually own the #11 card, though I do have doubles from a few other manufacturers. All of those are in a single space, with the correct count in the bubble. So perhaps it is a bug with that card, or maybe just some other weird anomaly. Have you tried the basic stuff... reboot, clear cache, sign out of PSN, etc? Didn't see them on your "Solutions tried so far" list, so thought I'd ask.

Thanks,

I will try those suggestions as soon as i get home. I will also want to ask you if you don't mind that i send you the card when i get home (i will be away for 2 weeks), to confirm that. Send me a FR.
 
Thanks,

I will try those suggestions as soon as i get home. I will also want to ask you if you don't mind that i send you the card when i get home (i will be away for 2 weeks), to confirm that. Send me a FR.
Done and done 👍
 
Back