BUG: Mount Panorama Lap Attack not counting

United States
United States
Title basically describes it, my last lap attack to get a gold medal on is Mount Panorama, but it's not recording my times. If I load it, it shows my fastest time on the "Friends Ranking" list but it isn't counting toward the actual medal, and the game doesn't credit me with the "All Bronze" reward even though my current best time is fast enough to qualify as a Silver medal.

1000001274.jpg

Title basically describes it, my last lap attack to get a gold medal on is Mount Panorama, but it's not recording my times. If I load it, it shows my fastest time on the "Friends Ranking" list but it isn't counting toward the actual medal, and the game doesn't credit me with the "All Bronze" reward even though my current best time is fast enough to qualify as a Silver medal.

View attachment 1221959
Have you got screenshots showing the sectors all done as well? Just curious as I know bugs like this have been around plenty, but sometimes it's little completionist stuff that's missing. But I do notice it isn't showing your best record either

Last edited:
Have you got screenshots showing the sectors all done as well? Just curious as I know bugs like this have been around plenty, but sometimes it's little completionist stuff that's missing. But I do notice it isn't showing your best record either
Here you go

Attachments

• 185a192e23f63-screenshotUrl.jpg
    185a192e23f63-screenshotUrl.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 11
That's wild. Something is obviously not clicking right in the system. It shows your lap in your record but under the goal times it doesn't register it. I've got no known way to solve that, maybe someone else here has had it work out. I had a bug with the 500mile oval trophy in sport that was solved by doing some game save stuff and doing it off line.

I'm having the exact same thing happening with Road Atlanta. I have completed all of the rest of the courses available in the game currently with Gold. When I went to do Road Atlanta I got Gold in sectors 1-3 registered but when I complete the 1-lap attack with a gold time it stays empty and the little gold trophy doesn't pop up.

Same as you, my gold laptime is showing in my friends list of laptimes but it seems stuck like this.

So with today's 1.29 update it seems this has fixed for me.

I updated the game, went in and did the Circuit Experience for Grand Valley and Gold'ed everything and it all registered and got my credits just fine. Then I went back over to Road Atlanta which is the track that was sticking for me on the 1-lap attack. Re-ran the lap and beat my previous registered Gold time and this time it all stuck and I got my trophy and credits.

Hopefully its now fixed for you guys as well.

Can confirm this has been fixed for me as well with the recent update. I was able to finally get the gold medal on both Mount Panorama and the new track as well.

Back