Bug: OCD Tom's Woodone Supra, always at 0km, no pp

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lambob
  • 5 comments
  • 791 views
Messages
1,612
Canada
Montreal, Canada
Messages
NobleAtreides
I recently took this car online, to the 24 Nur track layout, played with springs and things, and got the car to handle all nice, at 569pp, then waiting, waiting, checking, for any pp increase, for breakin, nothing...

a day later, I checked my car in the garage, and looked at total distance driven: 0km. The tune settings were all there. GT Auto reports no chassis repairs necessary. Drove with tirewear on, the entire time.

Ah well, Guess I'll just move right alone. Anyone see something similar happen?
 
GT5 doesn't record online miles
You're going to have to break it in offline
So not a bug
 
Also, any OCD cars purchased are pre-broken in. Unlike ripped cars from tickets where you do have to put the miles in either via A or B Spec and Seasonal.
 
GT5 doesn't record online miles
You're going to have to break it in offline
So not a bug

I´m sorry mate but you´re wrong on that, it will not record miles, gain HP/PP if you only do free laps, but if you finish a race, it will record miles and add HP/PP.
 
I´m sorry mate but you´re wrong on that, it will not record miles, gain HP/PP if you only do free laps, but if you finish a race, it will record miles and add HP/PP.

Ahh, thanks for the correction
 
However, before 2.10, all my cars were able to gain pp and HP, simply by turning on tire wear and fuel consumption, I guess PD turned this off.

And here I thought it 'had' to be online all this time to break-in

Thx for the updates,
 
Back