MrTUNER Messages 3 Пенза, Россия Mar 14, 2018 #1 Hello guys. I have some problem. In the driving school part1-1some peoples done 11 medium. I have only 11.9. How its possible? I search videos only with 12 sec and this bug with 2nd gear have on logitech g29 likely dualshock4. Anyone can help me?
Hello guys. I have some problem. In the driving school part1-1some peoples done 11 medium. I have only 11.9. How its possible? I search videos only with 12 sec and this bug with 2nd gear have on logitech g29 likely dualshock4. Anyone can help me?
I is300_dino Messages 54 United Kingdom Messages is300_dino Mar 14, 2018 #2 If it's one of the missions as a standing start put the traction control upto 5 should save a few 10ths off the launch process
If it's one of the missions as a standing start put the traction control upto 5 should save a few 10ths off the launch process
MrTUNER Messages 3 Пенза, Россия Mar 14, 2018 #3 is300_dino If it's one of the missions as a standing start put the traction control upto 5 should save a few 10ths off the launch process Click to expand... i'm trying traction control from 0 to 5, for me best is 2.
is300_dino If it's one of the missions as a standing start put the traction control upto 5 should save a few 10ths off the launch process Click to expand... i'm trying traction control from 0 to 5, for me best is 2.
Jamie Bbbbb Messages 688 United Kingdom Messages jamiemb17 Mar 14, 2018 #4 Try motion control steering, which you can change in the settings. Edit - I re-read the post lol. I don't know about that one.
Try motion control steering, which you can change in the settings. Edit - I re-read the post lol. I don't know about that one.
MadMax GTP Race Admin Staff Emeritus Messages 4,190 Finland Messages GTP_MadMax Mar 14, 2018 #6 MrTUNER How its possible? Click to expand... With clutch.