Bug with the latest update fpr PS3

  • Thread starter Thread starter CProulx
  • 3 comments
  • 778 views
Messages
2
Messages
CProulx
Since I update to the release 3.56 for my PS3, yesterday, I losing my wheel ounce in a while. Meaning while I am racing on a GT5 track, if I get a hit or I hit someone, or a fence, I lost my Force feedback, my shifter, my wheel kind of.

Am I the only one who got that problem wth PS3 3.56 and a Logitech G27?

Thanks for reading me.

Christian
 
Hasn't happened to me, that sounds more like a wheel issue than a PS3 issue. If you have some PC games try them with the G27 and see if it is okay there.

It could be part of PD's plan to make us all buy Thrustmasters though... :(
 
The system update will not have caused this, I am sure of that.
 
Since I update to the release 3.56 for my PS3, yesterday, I losing my wheel ounce in a while. Meaning while I am racing on a GT5 track, if I get a hit or I hit someone, or a fence, I lost my Force feedback, my shifter, my wheel kind of.

Am I the only one who got that problem wth PS3 3.56 and a Logitech G27?

Thanks for reading me.

Christian


Sounds like a loose connection to me, the g27 generates a lot of force when you hit a wall or someone else, this could be causing it to cut in and out.
 
Back