Bugatti EB110 LM24 GT1 Synergic Racing #34 Alain Cudini 1994

• Thread starter JR98
  • 13 comments
United Kingdom
The UK
JASON_ROCKS1998
JR98 GAMING
The Bugatti EB110 LM is a racing version of the Bugatti EB110, which participated in various racing events in the mid to late 90's including the 24 Hours of LeMans. Only one Bugatti raced at LeMans, ran by Synergic Racing, and driven by touring car driver Alain Cudini. During practice it was one of the fastest cars on track, and the fastest in it's class (apart from the Porsche 962, despite the weight penalty of the AWD system. One hour before the big race, the team discovered a fuel leak. A solution was found for the leak but just as the Bugatti got ahead of the Larbre RSR Porsche it suffered turbo problems. All 4 turbo's were replaced however in the final laps the Bugatti veered left into the tyre barriers on the mulsanne straight. A tyre failure was suspected to be the issue. Monaco Racing Team attempted to run the EB110 in the 1996 LeMans race however ex-F1 driver Patrick Tambay crashed the car during practice, destroying the carbon fibre tub. Tambay was not injured in the crash. The 1994 car is now located at the Lohéac Automobile Museum.

Specs:
Engine: 3.5 Quad Turbo V12
Power: 600HP
Top Speed: 200MPH

Bugatti-EB110-SS-LM.jpg

bugatti_eb110_1994_images_1_b.jpg

1994%2034%200%20LM.jpg

Bugatti-EB110-SS-LM3.jpg

hsv
The red one looks like one of the Morellet Guerineau 156s. Not sure about the black and gold one, but both are either period or reproduction 1960s/70s pedal cars.

Thanks hsv that helped, which I expected once I saw it was you responding 👍

I really want this car as a Gr.3 car of Bugatti in GT SPORT.
Given the fact that Veyron Gr.4 almost remains the same shape as the normal Veyron 16.4 (even the wheels are the same), maybe Bugatti doesn't want their cars get big visual tunings.
So there's no cars which conforms to Gr.3 style in GT SPORT without any visual tuning, in current Bugatti.

But now, we have McLaren F1 GTR, which was in LM-GT1 just like this car, as a Gr.3 car in GTS.
So this EB 110 LM is the most suitable car for being a Gr.3 car of Bugatti!

I really want this car as a Gr.3 car of Bugatti in GT SPORT.
Given the fact that Veyron Gr.4 almost remains the same shape as the normal Veyron 16.4 (even the wheels are the same), maybe Bugatti doesn't want their cars get big visual tunings.
So there's no cars which conforms to Gr.3 style in GT SPORT without any visual tuning, in current Bugatti.

But now, we have McLaren F1 GTR, which was in LM-GT1 just like this car, as a Gr.3 car in GTS.
So this EB 110 LM is the most suitable car for being a Gr.3 car of Bugatti!
I'm not sure if it is fast enough to compete. Mclaren F1 is way more advanced than this bugatti, but even F1 cannot keep up with the newer GT3/GTE cars.

Back