Bugatti Veyron '13 Aeroplane?

• Thread starter Denezin
  • 12 comments
United States
North Carolina
Denezin
I just bought one and decided lets take it out to the Special Route X, Well when it shifts at 220ish mph from 6th to 7th the car shakes violently and loses speed. I take its trying to take flight. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how can it be fixed (if possible)

"Hydraulics lower the car until it has a ground clearance of about 9 cm (3.5 in). At the same time, the wing and spoiler deploy."

Maybe the game simulates the way the Veyron lowers to get a better drag coefficient. So it was low enough to touch the road, making it slower.

I recall having a similar-sounding experience a long time ago. I was going flat-out, then my suspension did something weird and the front of my car began to lift upwards to the point where I could not turn my car. Since this was a very long time ago, I can't remember the exact settings or speed.

Thats crazy, I never knew this car could bottom out from too much speed. I did fix it( ride height is 80 all around and top speed with n2o is 313mph.)

That is a phenomenal website setup you have there Shmo. 👍
I'm blown away, if I were looking for tunes I'd be so happy to find something that easy to navigate I'd poop.

Latest Posts

Back