dropzone Messages 273 Feb 1, 2006 #1 http://www.toyotaunderground.net/board/showthread.php?t=18553 I haven't had a chance to see the whole thing yet but looks promising.
http://www.toyotaunderground.net/board/showthread.php?t=18553 I haven't had a chance to see the whole thing yet but looks promising.
xcsti Messages 2,415 Feb 1, 2006 #2 I haven't looked at that link but the whole episode was on google a little while ago. Clarkson loved it.
I haven't looked at that link but the whole episode was on google a little while ago. Clarkson loved it.
CDailey Messages 13,813 Alabama Feb 1, 2006 #3 That was a great episode of Top Gear if you havn't seen it. 👍
livemusic Premium Messages 10,239 Blumenau, SC Messages livemusic81 Feb 1, 2006 #4 xcsti I haven't looked at that link but the whole episode was on google a little while ago. Clarkson loved it. Click to expand... Didn't we all. Awesome car.
xcsti I haven't looked at that link but the whole episode was on google a little while ago. Clarkson loved it. Click to expand... Didn't we all. Awesome car.
Mr. Boy Messages 676 Messages ham_vet001 Feb 4, 2006 #5 Very good episode. I wish that Richard and James could have won this time.
donbenni Messages 4,247 Feb 4, 2006 #6 I hope fans of 'Booker T and the MGs' and JTQ enjoyed the blast of Green Onions during the beginning of this episode 👍 Awesome EP, thanks very much. Nice to see it again
I hope fans of 'Booker T and the MGs' and JTQ enjoyed the blast of Green Onions during the beginning of this episode 👍 Awesome EP, thanks very much. Nice to see it again
VIPFREAK (Banned) Messages 8,961 Feb 4, 2006 #7 Integra Type R That was a great episode of Top Gear if you havn't seen it. 👍 Click to expand... 👍 It was good, I still don' see why people seem to think we (US) can't handle their humor.
Integra Type R That was a great episode of Top Gear if you havn't seen it. 👍 Click to expand... 👍 It was good, I still don' see why people seem to think we (US) can't handle their humor.
Carl. Messages 2,767 Feb 4, 2006 #8 So they've got 85 trucks with Cameras waiting down the road to take shots of the Bugatti as it passes?
So they've got 85 trucks with Cameras waiting down the road to take shots of the Bugatti as it passes?