suckerv Messages 39 Messages thetoneindeed Messages thetoneindeed Dec 6, 2010 #1 How is this not a premium car in the game? It looks fantastic for a standard car...but I was hoping for a cockpit view...oh well. Too bad its lower poly count is going to come through in Photo Mode...
How is this not a premium car in the game? It looks fantastic for a standard car...but I was hoping for a cockpit view...oh well. Too bad its lower poly count is going to come through in Photo Mode...
JackC8 Messages 704 Minnesota, USA Messages Jack1982cp Dec 6, 2010 #2 Yeah, I can't believe that car isn't a premium. Or the Lamborghini Countach for that matter.
TheIshter Messages 562 Messages TheIshter Dec 6, 2010 #3 Why hello there. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=118817&highlight=bugatti+veyron
CarreraGT Messages 2,902 Dec 6, 2010 #4 TheIshter Why hello there. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=118817&highlight=bugatti+veyron Click to expand... Yep, this thread was very popular for a while there
TheIshter Why hello there. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=118817&highlight=bugatti+veyron Click to expand... Yep, this thread was very popular for a while there
suckerv Messages 39 Messages thetoneindeed Messages thetoneindeed Dec 6, 2010 #6 CarreraGT Yep, this thread was very popular for a while there Click to expand... Ah...well, I've only been on this forum for 2 days, so my bad...
CarreraGT Yep, this thread was very popular for a while there Click to expand... Ah...well, I've only been on this forum for 2 days, so my bad...