Bugged Toyota FT-1 VGT

• Thread starter Chaphole
  • 6 comments
United States
United States
I have the Toyota FT-1 VGT which is unusable due to all the stats for the car not being there. There’s no PP, HP or weight. Anyone have any idea why this is or if it’s fixable? I wanted to use it for gr3 daily race but it wasn’t in my list of cars use? Is this fixable? If so, what do I do?

I have the Toyota FT-1 VGT which is unusable due to all the stats for the car not being there. There’s no PP, HP or weight. Anyone have any idea why this is or if it’s fixable? I wanted to use it for gr3 daily race but it wasn’t in my list of cars use? Is this fixable? If so, what do I do?
There are two FT-1 VGT cars, one a Gr.3 car, one is just a VGT car. Sounds like you have the VGT car, not the Gr.3... But I'm speculating. Got a screen grab?

The plain FT-1 is a weird car. The only adjustments you can make are the power restrictor, ballast, and brake controller. There are no engine or weight stats on the Measurement History area.

The car is well-balanced, has a bit of understeer, and is fast. It’s amazingly stable, considering no aero adjustments are allowed. At LeMans, it’ll hit 177mph on FM6, getting 3 laps on fuel. The brakes are weak.

The PP with RH tires is 637.55. Pretty low for a car this fast.

Sorry to say, but you bought the wrong car for Gr.3 races.

There are 2 Toyota FT-1 VGTs; one is an ungrouped car with the --- specs costing 1 million credits, and the other is a Gr.3 car that has disclosed specs costing only 450k.

I’m bumping the credit cap. I’ve plenty of Gr.3 cars. Just looking for cars I don’t have. I’ll get all the Gr.3 and Gr.4 cars eventually.

Back