- 2,990

- Austria
- GTP_SnowCrash
I haven't seen anyone "report" this before, so here's a couple of glitches I found:
1) In the B-Spec Lap Time Display, for tracks that have more than 3 sectors, there is no way you can actually see the time in the last sector. Pressing the "Right"-arrow will only scroll so far as the penultimate one.
2) The "Laps"-column lists the laps you have begun, not the ones you have completed. Either it should be called "Lap", as in "you are in Lap x", or it should start with "0" and list the complete laps, like it is done in actual racing.
And while I'm at it, I will mention another one that has no influence whatsoever on playing the game:
- The progress bar while loading the track is not correctly displayed in Championships for races 2-n. (It stops somewhere around the 20% mark)
Oh, and a suggestion:
- Currently, it seems that every race in a championship is started in the exact same grid order (with you right in the middle). Wouldn't it be better, if the races 2-n were started in the reversed order of the championship standings? I can see many a great race coming from such a grid...
p.s.: I know nobody (that will fix it) is listening, but I wanted to get this off my chest.
1) In the B-Spec Lap Time Display, for tracks that have more than 3 sectors, there is no way you can actually see the time in the last sector. Pressing the "Right"-arrow will only scroll so far as the penultimate one.
2) The "Laps"-column lists the laps you have begun, not the ones you have completed. Either it should be called "Lap", as in "you are in Lap x", or it should start with "0" and list the complete laps, like it is done in actual racing.
And while I'm at it, I will mention another one that has no influence whatsoever on playing the game:
- The progress bar while loading the track is not correctly displayed in Championships for races 2-n. (It stops somewhere around the 20% mark)
Oh, and a suggestion:
- Currently, it seems that every race in a championship is started in the exact same grid order (with you right in the middle). Wouldn't it be better, if the races 2-n were started in the reversed order of the championship standings? I can see many a great race coming from such a grid...
p.s.: I know nobody (that will fix it) is listening, but I wanted to get this off my chest.