bugs report

• Thread starter Hun200kmh
  • 33 comments
I was just racing the first race at Redwood Park in the American Challenge races. I was in first place coming onto the last lap. The timings of the cars behind and in front had been "blank" for a fair amount of the race. Part way round the last lap the game decides I am now in 2nd place -5:16.xxx behind the first placed car. Needless to say I Quit.

Can't finish that race too (Trofeo 575M Maranello). Raced 3 times there and on those 3 time that happened.
First time during the start of 2º lap (passing the finish line) of the race.
Second time at the middle of the race.
The last time at the very last lap.

EDIT:
To solve this bug with Trofeo 575M Maranello at Redwood Park:
After +10 races with this bug I went to the options and set the AI to Expert and it solved this issue.

EDIT:
The 100 Wins card is in fact a 50 Wins card. (Misc card space)

Last edited:
I solved the problem by keeping reasonably well within the kerbs. Every other time I had the problem I had been taking slight liberties with the corners where the game would not give me a penalty. I didn't qualify so needed to overtake all the other cars.

I was also careful on the second race and won.

On reflection though, I seem to recall seeing a grey dot (one of the other cars) rather a long way from the track when I had the problem. The car probably left the track area and confused the game!! That would I suspect tie in with your difficulty level adjustment as the AI cars should be more accurate at keeping on the track.

Last edited:
When the problem starts you are in 1ºpos and see a Yellow Flag and pull-away around 3sec from the 2nd and then the times go "--:--:--" and the magic happens.

For some time I like you about the kerbs, but when it happen at the very start of the race 1º corners I didn't hit any kerbs and got the bug. Why? The CPU cars behind me went off track.

Its like this the 2nd goes off track and overtakes you (1st) then you see the Yellow Flag and the game goes crazy between position 1º and 2º (or more, depending on the number of cars that overtakes you) then the bug happens.

Last edited:
hi all,

i just unlocked all the circuits that i can race on in time trail, so obviously i have raced one lap on every track. but the challenge card: complete one lap on every circuits is still not unlocked

am i the only one with this bug?

Back