Buick GNX

  • Thread starter Thread starter hazelhood
  • 12 comments
  • 655 views
Messages
51
United States
Missouri
Messages
hazelhood19
Been looking for one of these. Still haven't seen one in the UCD. Would anyone that has one like to trade with me?
 
I think I have one... Do you have Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 or Amuse/Opera Performance GRAN TURISMO 350Z RS?
 
Nah. Haven't been playing for too long, but really want that car. Got anything else you might want?
 
Maybe Infiniti FX45 Concept '02?
 
Got one for trade too, in case you need more than 1.
 
Been looking for one of these. Still haven't seen one in the UCD. Would anyone that has one like to trade with me?

A 0/0/0 collectible ? or a 0 switch driveable with some miles ? I have either version.

What 0/0/0 muscle cars do you own ?
 
A 0/0/0 collectible ? or a 0 switch driveable with some miles ? I have either version.

What 0/0/0 muscle cars do you own ?

I only got the game about a week ago. I don't have very many cars yet. I'm only a level 22 and still in the expert series. I do have the 08 Challenger SRT8 with very low miles that I won from some event. I'm not too experienced as you can see with all this kinda stuff. Just really want the car.
 
I'm also looking to get the Chevelle as well.
 
hazelhood
I only got the game about a week ago. I don't have very many cars yet. I'm only a level 22 and still in the expert series. I do have the 08 Challenger SRT8 with very low miles that I won from some event. I'm not too experienced as you can see with all this kinda stuff. Just really want the car.

I'll gift you one for free if you can wait till the 12th
 
I'm also looking to get the Chevelle as well.

I'll gift you a Chevelle since you are getting the GNX from another.

Shoot me a FR. I can send it to you in a day or two.
 
hazelhood
You sure? Yeah I can wait. I appreciate it!

No problem!
Shoot me a friend request and I'll send it
 
I'll gift you a Chevelle since you are getting the GNX from another.

Shoot me a FR. I can send it to you in a day or two.

Wow. Thank you. You sure you don't want anything in return? I can send the FR tonight.
 
Back