Buick GNX

  • Thread starter Thread starter LiveSideways
  • 16 comments
  • 761 views
Hi.I've got one,used and in onyx black.
I can give it to you for free just send me a friend request to stiggygonzalez
:)
 
stiggygonzalez
Hi.I've got one,used and in onyx black.
I can give it to you for free just send me a friend request to stiggygonzalez
:)

I would send a request but i carnt at the moment but I will send you one as soon as I can
 
Stiggy do you have a dodge charger I would be willing to trade for it
 
Double Posting (#)

“Double posting” occurs when a user makes two consecutive posts, one after another. If this is done for no apparent reason, or if the posts are unimportant, “double posting” is looked down upon and may result in a warning or infraction for “spam”. You can edit any of your forum posts on GTPlanet at any time, and this is generally the best option to take if you have more to add to the discussion. However, it is not expressly forbidden, and can be useful in many cases. For example, if a reasonable amount of time has passed or you have significant information to add to the topic, present it in a new post so that others, including thread subscribers, are made aware of the update.


Just have a look at this ^^^ and think about it. 👍 5 of 6 posts from your side and 4 in a row... Hmmm. The "Edit" button is your friend.

Welcome on :gtplanet:
 
Monatsende
Double Posting (#)

“Double posting” occurs when a user makes two consecutive posts, one after another. If this is done for no apparent reason, or if the posts are unimportant, “double posting” is looked down upon and may result in a warning or infraction for “spam”. You can edit any of your forum posts on GTPlanet at any time, and this is generally the best option to take if you have more to add to the discussion. However, it is not expressly forbidden, and can be useful in many cases. For example, if a reasonable amount of time has passed or you have significant information to add to the topic, present it in a new post so that others, including thread subscribers, are made aware of the update.

Just have a look at this ^^^ and think about it. 👍 5 of 6 posts from your side and 4 in a row... Hmmm. The "Edit" button is your friend.

Welcome on :gtplanet:

Is there an edit button for the iPod gtplanet app
 
LiveSideways
Is there an edit button for the iPod gtplanet app

Yep, next to your name in the hightlighted box, just tap the arrow facing downwards

^^^^^ you should know this part considering you quoted the double post info

But if you do it on a post you created, It should bring up a couple of options as well as edit, tap that and away you go

I have a iPhone
 
I think I have 2 or 3 cars that I never used, not in 0/0/0 though. Send a fr to "rallymorten" and we'll talk :)
 
Thanks for the info optimumgamer and I'll send a fr in about 2 hours
 
LiveSideways
Thanks for the info optimumgamer and I'll send a fr in about 2 hours

No problem, bit of a techie geek and always happy to help
 
Add me, Danni_V8 I can give you one
 
Sent. Enjoy.
 
Back