Buick Special

  • Thread starter Thread starter L28eT
  • 4 comments
  • 807 views
Messages
130
Okay, I' ve known it for a while, but now I'm starting to question it. The Buick Special. Completely suped up with super-softs this car exhibits some pretty...unrealistic handling. Amazing acceleration and cornering ability - and on Family Cups, difficulty set to 10, you get the Class C RACE CARS - and all this from a 64' Buick?? If you haven't already bought (or won? Can't remember.) a Buick Special, upgrade it completely, put super-softs and take it for a practice spin...Tell me what you think.

Is this really another car with a different cover? Maybe a Ferrari Enzo with Buick clothing? Because no '64 should be able to do that.
 
Erm... that car is not actually a '64 Buick, just a car that looks like one. It's a modern sports car in the old body, essentially a tuner sold at the manufacturer.

- R -
 
Yeah, its a custom car.
 
Super soft tires on any passenger car seem to make them handle a bit unrealistic. That's why I haven't used RSS tires since my GT2 days.
 
Last edited:
Back