Buik special

Messages
40
England
Leeds
Messages
Scorebreaker3000
Messages
sloppyalec
ive got some good matte paints up for grabs if u can trade me the buik special wich I think (being an ameriacan muscle car enthusiast) is the best looking one

I will drop a private message to tell whether i have chosen to trade with u

:gtpflag:
 
If you have any Matte Yellows, ill trade with you.
 
Damn! You trade cars or tickets?
 
What Mattes you got?
 
light silver, black and nero nemesis
 
I have a Green/Black 0/0/0 Buick Special, I would be willing to trade for any of the special paints in my sig. link that I don't have, or for gear
 
i have your car.. will trade for matte blacks
 
american muscle cars? Do you have a plymouth superbird in your collection or a charger super bee? I have that and the buick special (the same as the GNX??)
 
Back