Building a Harley Davidson from a kit.

United Kingdom
Somewhere only we know.
FanofGT5
Hi folks, can i import a Harley from the good ol' USA to England in kit form.Any people on here that can tell me.

S&S.

I'm sure you could import one but I dont think they sell any in kit form. I might be near my local dealer today and I can try to ask. Your best bet would be to contact a dealer and ask them.

Hi Wrapture, that would be great if you can ask them for me mate cheers.If not no worries.Just 1 questions to ask mate, how much ?.And say for example it's a V-Rod.

Hi Daan, the reason is mate it's because i want to see how much money i can save.Also i hope the parts don't go missing.

I don't know why you could order in kit form in the UK, when you can't order it in kit form here in the US. And even if you could, do you think it would have a warranty?

If you want one, I don't see why going to the dealer is something you can't do. If you think (as I do) that they cost too freaking much, then find a used one.

I'm pretty sure you can order the motorcycle direct from Harley USA. Check at your local dealer.

I worked at a Harley dealer through most of my high school and college years and they do not offer official kits to build their bikes. Should be plenty of other custom kits out there if you really want to build something yourself, but you wont be able to find one with the Harley Davidson name on it.

Best thing to do is buy a banger and refurb it all yourself to how you want it, I'd personally put a 1700cc S&S lump in it....;)

Back