Building Artist and Album list?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Event
  • 5 comments
  • 582 views

Event

Zoom-zoom
Premium
Messages
6,899
Messages
GTP_event / kevinr6287 (farming account)
Is there a way I can automatically build a tree of what artists and what albums I have in my collection? Is there a plugin that does this automatically?
 
Itunes lets you create amazing music catalogues with infomation about the song and even the album art to be printed out onto sheets.....

As for doing a catalogue situated on the computer I have no idea.....I dont exsactly understand what you are trying to do.....
 
I don't know what to use. I've tried to make my own collection thingy but All I can think of is make your own from scratch.
 
Baahhh... that takes too long.

I just want to make a text document that lists all of my artists and albums. Example:

System of a Down - System of a Down
System of a Down - Toxicity
System of a Down - Steal This Album!
Smashing Pumpkins - Mellie Collie and the Infinite Sadness
etc...
 
Winamp: Ctrl+Alt+G

Foobar2000 has a copy command that will copy track info of the selected track(s). If you use Foobar, just select your entire playlist (Ctrl+A), then hit Ctrl+C to copy all the tracks and then paste into Notepad.

Edit: Bah, I see you wanted albums and not the entire playlist. I think Winamp has a plugin called Album List which can export a list of albums.
 
Back