- 260

- Vienna, Austria
- mr tomcat 66
I have played around with an idea: I started to build really existing cars in GT5 that are not in the game already. There are many cars in the game that have - in the meantime - had become more powerful or did have an "big brother".
I did focus on the increase of power and the reducing of weight and have tried to reach the technical specs of the real cars as close as possible. Also I did some changes on the suspension if that was also done by the car company in real life. Unfortunately the visual tuning is very limited in GT5, so all I could do was to place some spoilers or wings on the cars.
I tried to take only cars where the motor was not changed, just the power was increased.
These are the cars I did "build" (and the base models I used):
Audi R8 GT (based on the R8 5.2)
BMW 1 M Coupe (BMW 135i)
BMW M3 GTS (BMW M3 2007)
Ford Focus RS (Ford Focus ST)
Honda CRZ Mugen prototype (Honda CRZ)
Renaultsport Megane R26R (Renaultsport Megane)
Has anyone ideas for other cars that might be "build" using that idea?
I did focus on the increase of power and the reducing of weight and have tried to reach the technical specs of the real cars as close as possible. Also I did some changes on the suspension if that was also done by the car company in real life. Unfortunately the visual tuning is very limited in GT5, so all I could do was to place some spoilers or wings on the cars.
I tried to take only cars where the motor was not changed, just the power was increased.
These are the cars I did "build" (and the base models I used):
Audi R8 GT (based on the R8 5.2)
BMW 1 M Coupe (BMW 135i)
BMW M3 GTS (BMW M3 2007)
Ford Focus RS (Ford Focus ST)
Honda CRZ Mugen prototype (Honda CRZ)
Renaultsport Megane R26R (Renaultsport Megane)
Has anyone ideas for other cars that might be "build" using that idea?