Bulletstorm

SuperShouden

(Banned)
SuperShouden
This game looks really fun. But we shall see. There is a demo coming out on the 25th (a week from Tuesday) for the PS3 and Xbox 360. Just remember it's rated M for Mature for violence, gore and language, and some other things.

The game itself doesn't come out until the 22nd of February.

Yeah it's supposed to be be more of an FPS Comedy. Can't wait to try it out...stupid PSN. They should move their going live time to in the middle of the night. It would keep them from getting so many delays.

Preordered for months.
A good old FPS.
On PC obviously :)
Tonight gonna play the craps out of the demo

I played this last night and its actually quite fun. I bet the co-op will be a blast. I will rent it for sure. One of the moves is to pull someones pants down and shoot the butt out of them. lol

Reminds me of a mix of Bloodrayne and Devil May Cry with a mix of PREY in there.

Last edited:
Yup. They made killing fun. And they give you plenty of bad guys to kill. I mean the storyline is essentially that: kill a bunch of people.

Man this is fun.
Now i want more than one level :D

SuperShouden
I mean the storyline is essentially that: kill a bunch of people.

Man spoiler.

HAhaha kidding. you kill a bunch of bad guys to get of the planet.
Now that is a spoiler ;)

My copy of the game just arrived, not sure I'll get to play it today though. My expectations are incredibly low but I'll try to let you guys know what I think of it.

EDIT

Ok, bad story(not engaging at all), bad dialogue, few funny quotes here and there, repetitive skill shots(so far). Yet I'm still having a bit of fun and laughing between the long doses of irritation and boredom. Worth a rent, I guess.

Last edited:
I rented this last night and it is quite a bit more fun than I expected. Started with Anarchy which is 4 player co-op horde mode online. Since I rented this it said I needed the online pass. I just skipped and ignored that screen. But for some strange reason it let me play the game for free anyway online. Not sure why but I had no plans of buying the pass so free is good I guess. The Anarchy mode was ok, I had a LOT more fun with the campaign. I made it past the entire first act and now I am on Act 2. The demo has nothing on this campaign. Its well worth the rental if you want mindless shooting fun. Just dont go in taking the game serious at all and you will probably enjoy it.

I actually shot the butt out of one of the enemies last night. Its one of the challenges called "A hole in one". lmao

Fun game.
I like it.

Story is plain simple but a "cool parody of" FPS.

Anyone playing this on PC. (eurrkkk, GFWL is required :()

A little late but I saw the PS3 version on sale for $20 at Best Buy so a buddy and I both grabbed a copy. We had an absolute blast with the multi last night. Its a shame you cant do the campaign in co-op.

Anyway, for $20 its a great deal on some good ol FPS fun.

Bought it, beat it, sold it. I liked how the characters just kept cracking jokes.

Now is it just me, or does that game have the world record for most humorous references to male genetalia? Maybe Duke Nukem beats it, but I haven't played it. All the jokes I heard from it suck anyhow.

...Ok, bad story(not engaging at all), bad dialogue, few funny quotes here and there, repetitive skill shots(so far). Yet I'm still having a bit of fun and laughing between the long doses of irritation and boredom. Worth a rent, I guess.
How can you not enjoy a game with Waggleton P. Tallylicker in it! That was an excellent bit of fun - as was the rest of the game.

The skillshot variety is entirely in your hands though...

Sadly another great game that very few seem to have liked enough to make the difference.

Well, only recently I finished the game.

I liked it but somewhere around 60-70% of the game I was a bit bored.

But for what it is, it was a funny game, good weapons, and best skill shot names ever.

Pron References FTW

Back