Bumblebee (2018)Movies 

They've actually been doing a lot of filming for this down the street from my house. It looks much better than the Bay movies so far.

Love the classic/original look of the characters. That's the way it should be. Soundwave looks awesome. They all look awesome.

A non-Bay Transformers? Color me intrigued. The first movie was great but I can't even remember what the last 2's storyline was about. It was such a cluster:censored:

Based on the G1 designs, I'm hoping so much to see a Countach (Sideswipe) and slantnose 911 (Jazz) :drool:

They really should reboot Transformers. When I look at pacific rim (first one) it reminds me of how much potential Transformers had. Like many I would have prefered a design more faithfull to the G1 era. This movie is a step in the good direction hopefully.

Just watched it.
Started strong. Think Transformers First episode and Transformers: The Movie. All kinds of feels in the first scene.

Music is awesome.

A recent movie, made me doze in the middle. Literally, a bit too much family time for me.

For those that have seen Venom: the final fight scene, almost plays like that, but with a different "vessel" if you will.

I'm not calling this one a reboot. I erased the Sam witWikipedia movies from my memory.
This movie, to me, runs parallel with the original tv series. A bit Different with the characters, but the feel is classic Transformers.

I've been to the cinema yesterday and saw some bits from the trailer in September.. I was sceptical. Just afraid they have probably 'killed' the Transformers francise with this spin-off..

And oh how happy I was yesterday I was wrong !! The 80's vibe, character building, action, humour.. for the first time Transformers felt like the original tv series, just like @05XR8 said here above me.. I've seen all the Transformers movies in the cinema and I think, as a kid from the 80's, this is the best Transformers movie since 2007.

I think, with a movie not directed by Michael Bay and some influence of Steven Spielberg, is the best that could happen. I think they also did a little peak to the movie 'Baby Driver', where the movie is directed on the music that played 'along' the images..

I think I'll visit the cinema a second time this week (next year).. have to watch it again on the big screen :cool:

Just saw this today and indeed it is the best one since 2007. G1 vibes are pretty strong, especially in the first few minutes. I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it, but if you have given up on the franchise due to Bayformers, give this one a chance. Trust me, you won't regret it 👍

Back