- 193
Hey everybody
Boy, I'm bummin now. I've been saving my scratch so I can purchase a Formula GT...I REALLY want one(and need one) and since they only show up periodically in the ucd, my 5 mil is burning a hole in my bank. Well, after diddling around re-doing some licenses and some special events, I went back to the ucd and guess what's sitting in there with less than 5000km..? A Gillet race car for 1.4 mil and the Toyota GT 1 race car for 3.2 mil! Oh how they taunted me so...but I resisted. With the luck I've been having, if I had bought both of 'em, I guarantee you to that one of FGT's would've shown up and I'd be broke. So....the slog continues.....
Boy, I'm bummin now. I've been saving my scratch so I can purchase a Formula GT...I REALLY want one(and need one) and since they only show up periodically in the ucd, my 5 mil is burning a hole in my bank. Well, after diddling around re-doing some licenses and some special events, I went back to the ucd and guess what's sitting in there with less than 5000km..? A Gillet race car for 1.4 mil and the Toyota GT 1 race car for 3.2 mil! Oh how they taunted me so...but I resisted. With the luck I've been having, if I had bought both of 'em, I guarantee you to that one of FGT's would've shown up and I'd be broke. So....the slog continues.....