Bumper cam view

• Thread starter marti
  • 7 comments
Now that I have found how to get the bumper cam to the realistic driving position I don't know how to save that position. every time I finish a race or change cars it reverts back to default settings.
Do any one know how to save the bumper cam settings?

Last edited:
Now that I have found how to get the bumper cam to the realistic driving position I don't know how to save that position. every time I finish a race or change cars it reverts back to default settings.
Could you share how you change that ?
In GT6 that was my preferred driving cam, but in PCars it is really a bumper cam and too low to use for driving.

I think that the up and down is a global setting, and the seat forward and back is a per car setting, So maybe it is just when you change cars you have to have to set it for that car.

Could you share how you change that ?
In GT6 that was my preferred driving cam, but in PCars it is really a bumper cam and too low to use for driving.

On PS4 the up/down is set in the options menu on the main screen. The seat forward and back has to be bound to a key.

In cockpit view lower settings is a higher view, dont know about the rest though.

I usually use bumper cam on my racing games but on pCars I'm enjoying the Bonnet cam, with the camera set at 93.

On PS4 the up/down is set in the options menu on the main screen. The seat forward and back has to be bound to a key.

In cockpit view lower settings is a higher view, dont know about the rest though.
Thanks, tried that, but could not find a setting to my likings. It also looks like changing the height of the bumper cam simultaneously changes the FOV.
Strange...

I have not noticed a way to change the height of the bumper cam, only the FOV. Seat adjustments did not appear to do anything in that view or any view outside of cockpit.

I prefer the hood/bonnet cam with the FOV of 80 or cockpit cam with FOV 40

I stepped away from bumper cam. You can indeed change the FOV, but not the hight. Not useful for me.
I am now driving cockpit view all the time. (I disabled the wheel and driver).

Back