Bumper/Cockpit view vibration question (request)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Voltaic
  • 8 comments
  • 940 views
Messages
1,780
Messages
Voltaic01, GTP_Voltaic
Hello guys.

Maybe some of you can let me know if there is a way to eliminate the simulated driving vibration in cockpit and, most especially, bumper view which I use.

The vibration in cockpit view is very obvious, excessive for my taste. So I tend to use the bumper view. However, I have noticed the very slight but fast vibration is hurting my eyes (I won't betray my age :P), limiting the time I can play each day.

If there is no way to eliminate it, I would like to start a request for PD to give players such option(s). Thank you.
 
You can always use the roof view. It's just a bumper cam but you can see the hood that's all and there is no shaking.
 
If you get a petition going you can definitely count me in. I just tried to register on the GT5 forums to post there about this issue but the *** *** site won't send the PIN to my email address as it said it would.

The game has been out for several months now and many people have commented on the camera shake issue and how it makes them sick. PD can find time to mess around with remote B-Spec but won't address or respond to an important issue like this.

How hard can it be to provide an option to disable camera shake in a GT5 patch?
 
I just created the following thread in the official GT5 forum:

http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/3417702


Please add your thoughts if you wish to do so. Perhaps this can serve as an ad hoc petition for now.

Camera Shake - Please provide an option to disable it in the next patch


Many GT5 players have posted since the game was release about how camera shake makes them feel sick. Please provide an option to disable camera shake or explain why this issue cannot be addressed or fixed at this time.

Thank you !

zqxwjv
 
Could you tweak it with some suspension setting adjustment?
 
have u watched there 24hr nurburg gt5 race pd did
if u have. in there kaz said when he drove it around the ring thae cars vibrated constanly round the corners and so he wanted to make gt5 as realistic as possible and so put it into gt5.
p.s. i know how annoying it is as top speed runs = roof cam due to the vibrations in the veiw
 
I just created the following thread in the official GT5 forum:

http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/3417702


Please add your thoughts if you wish to do so. Perhaps this can serve as an ad hoc petition for now.

I am very glad, went to your thread and posted a reply as well. I will add a poll to this thread if it seems to make a case for the option, and if I can figure out how lol.
 
Heh, I like all the vibration. :) Like someone else said, I use roof cam a lot, but the immersion factor of seeing stuff shake around pleases me with other views.
 
Heh, I like all the vibration. :) Like someone else said, I use roof cam a lot, but the immersion factor of seeing stuff shake around pleases me with other views.

I am happy you like the vibration. As for me, and others, it is not a question of "like" or "dislike", after a while my eyes are straining and I get a headache. I appreciate your suggestion, but I do not like nor can I properly drive with the roof cam.

I don't mean any disrespect, but I do not understand the way of thinking in which one, or all, must find a way around a problem rather than addressing it and fixing it to everyone's benefit. What is being discussed here is not the removal of the vibration, it is the ability to disable it if you are bothered by it.

Cheers
 
Back