- 1,780
- Voltaic01, GTP_Voltaic
Hello guys.
Maybe some of you can let me know if there is a way to eliminate the simulated driving vibration in cockpit and, most especially, bumper view which I use.
The vibration in cockpit view is very obvious, excessive for my taste. So I tend to use the bumper view. However, I have noticed the very slight but fast vibration is hurting my eyes (I won't betray my age
), limiting the time I can play each day.
If there is no way to eliminate it, I would like to start a request for PD to give players such option(s). Thank you.
Maybe some of you can let me know if there is a way to eliminate the simulated driving vibration in cockpit and, most especially, bumper view which I use.
The vibration in cockpit view is very obvious, excessive for my taste. So I tend to use the bumper view. However, I have noticed the very slight but fast vibration is hurting my eyes (I won't betray my age
If there is no way to eliminate it, I would like to start a request for PD to give players such option(s). Thank you.