Burgenschlucht Time Trial

• Thread starter Biggles
  • 8 comments
Simcoeace
Anyone want to post times for Burgenschlucht.

For simplicity's sake all times should be: Lvl 1, no tuning, recommended (default) asssists, no flags.

Class R
Biggles: Ford Focus Rally: 1'59"758

Class A
Biggles: RUF RGT: 2'04"409
Biggles: Viper GTS: 2'07"961

Class B
Biggles: Honda S2000: 2'11"534

Class C
Mick777: Lotus Elise 111s: 2'10.220
Biggles: Lotus Elise 111s: 2'12"442
Biggles: BMW E30 M3 Sport Evolution: 2'15"571

My impression was that most of the cars I have been driving (I only have 120 at this point) come without assists (the first car I noticed driving with Assists was the Mustang GT with TCS), but maybe I haven't been paying that much attention.

I was thinking that stock settings would be the most straightforward, but maybe we could leave it with "Recommended Assists" or "No Assists" as preferred.

I like the stock settings deal. With most games this just opens the doors on cheaters, but knowing that the records screen only keeps records for stock cars makes it a great choice. I've never been into setups. I’ve always found my interest in production car racing; adjusting to each different car and figuring out how to make each one go fast is what intrigues me.

I've never been into setups. I’ve always found my interest in production car racing; adjusting to each different car and figuring out how to make each one go fast is what intrigues me.
I'm the same way, which is why I'm not that competitive in Live for Speed. :lol: I believe in improving myself by tweaking my driving, not my suspension.

I might get around to tackling some laps for this thread, but Metroid Prime 3 is going to be sucking up a lot of my play time.

I see a Lotus time up there... Sounds like fun! hehe :D Too bad Enthusia doesn't have the previous version of the Elise. It's my favourite (well the Motorsport Elise is my real favourite but the new Exige S is great).

I really like the Elise in Forza & GT4 as well as in EPR.

As far as the Assists are concerned, I checked & realised that none of the cars I normally drive in EPR have them - its mostly the bigger European sedans that use them (including the M3 GTR) - so I really hadn't paid them much attention.

Go easy on the times to start with, Mick. You don't want to intimidate people. :scared:

or we may have to handicap you. ;)

I gave the Elise a quick try and i think it should run around the mid-high 2'10's so you're not far off Biggles. Not really sold on the track though. Somehow it just doesn't grab me.

This model Elise is the one they gave more understeer and the game definitely conveys that. Why, oh why Lotus?!

Back