- 1,612

- Montreal, Canada
- NobleAtreides
All the people on Time Trials, getting 5s~10s faster than my fastest times, I need to ask, are they using aids such as SRF and or Stability?
and Is it at all possible, to match or beat their record times, in those same events, with no aids at all? or is that impossible?
And IF those said drivers ARE using aids, can those same pilots Match their record times with no aids, if practiced hard?
Should fastest times be reached without Aids, other than pure human driving inputs / skill?
sorry if this question has been already asked.
I ask because I find it discouraging to see the fastest time, way WAY faster (how the heck does one gain 10s on a 90s lap??), than my practiced time using no aids. I will admit to not being the best driver, nor do I expect ever to be, but i find it uncanny, (I never studied ghosts much) that so much time can be gained, when you think you can do everthing fairly well, and take your same driving skill online, and remain fairly consistently competitive.
and Is it at all possible, to match or beat their record times, in those same events, with no aids at all? or is that impossible?
And IF those said drivers ARE using aids, can those same pilots Match their record times with no aids, if practiced hard?
Should fastest times be reached without Aids, other than pure human driving inputs / skill?
sorry if this question has been already asked.
I ask because I find it discouraging to see the fastest time, way WAY faster (how the heck does one gain 10s on a 90s lap??), than my practiced time using no aids. I will admit to not being the best driver, nor do I expect ever to be, but i find it uncanny, (I never studied ghosts much) that so much time can be gained, when you think you can do everthing fairly well, and take your same driving skill online, and remain fairly consistently competitive.