Bus Simulator 2021

Silver_Wolf

Nice! Let's do it again when you level up!
Premium
Scotland
Dundee, Scotland
So as well as being a Gran Turismo/Formula 1/Miku and Sonic fan and anime collector public transport is another area of interest in my hobby life and so I present my next thread for the upcoming Bus Simulator 2021 video game coming to PC, Xbox One and PS4 in 2021

Your Bus. Your Route. Your Schedule.

Look forward to Bus Simulator 21 and the most comprehensive and advanced fleet in the history of the series. An impressive number of officially licensed and faithfully modelled buses from renowned manufacturers like Alexander Dennis are waiting to tackle the everyday demands of public transport.

Get ready for the brand-new US map Angel Shores and the European Seaside Valley map you all know from Bus Simulator 18 – including the map extension with Kerststadt and Sonnstein.

The more open world approach of Bus Simulator 21 means that you get to experience the exciting daily life of a bus driver in two massive, freely explorable cities, including their industry and outlying districts, a vibrant Chinatown district, a promenade, the surrounding hilly countryside, and the business park. Different difficulty levels and play modes are also available for a wide range of player types.

Bus Simulator 21 not only allows you to become an experienced driver, it also gives you the opportunity to become a successful manager and build your own local public transportation empire. Make full use of the game's sophisticated management systems.

Do you prefer getting out from behind the desk and taking the wheel? No problem. The intelligent AI in Bus Simulator 21 can take over the management duties and let pure bus drivers simply enjoy driving.

Play in either single-player or synced multiplayer mode and transport your passengers safely and promptly to their destinations and be rewarded for your prompt and safe driving at the end of each day.

Enjoy Bus Simulator 21 on PC or console for the most comprehensive bus driving experience ever in the history of the series!

FEATURES:
  • A great variety of officially licensed and lovingly reproduced bus models by manufacturers such as Alexander Dennis alongside many other worldwide renowned brands including different engine types
  • Two large game environments inspired by the US and Europe with an even more generous open world setting, inviting players to freely explore their surroundings
  • Drive your bus solo or get together with friends in a cooperative multiplayer mode
  • Several levels of difficulty and game modes for different types of players
  • Enhanced management options: detailed drafting of timetables, the possibility to visit different bus dealerships spread out across the map, route planning in consideration of passenger volume and different peak times
  • Reworked traffic and pedestrian AI, dynamic weather changes and day-night-cycle
  • Freely usable comfort features such as fast travel directly on the map, fast-forwarding time and taking over buses from AI drivers mean less time spent in menus and more time on the street - if so desired by the player
TRAILER:

I for one am quite excited by this reveal trailer and the information published about the game above as it sounds like the ultimate "bus experience" for someone who has an interest in both the management/timetables and the vehicles side of the hobby and the fact at least two Alexander-Dennis buses will be featured.

Anyone else out there interested? I'll be keeping the thread up to date with new info as it becomes public.

I was interested in the existing game on PS4, but never got around to buying it. Having added a second location, I think this will be the one I go for.

VXR
I was interested in the existing game on PS4, but never got around to buying it. Having added a second location, I think this will be the one I go for.

Definitely recommend waiting for the new game, I have the original on PS4 and can say I am more excited and think I will spend much more time with the new game due to the two locations and I would anticipate they plan a map expansion DLC for the upcoming game too!

Physic pre-orders for this game went up at Game UK today and there appears to be a 'Day One' edition which includes 10 skins for the buses and 4 additional interiors.

Both Xbox and PS4 edition have been secured so I shall be updating thread opening with any new info as the release date draws closer.

EDIT: Well Day 1 launch edition is not long away now with a day to go, I'll be doing a 'launch' stream on my channel tomorrow so I shall be updating this with a link to see gameplay etc for those wishing to see before they buy.

Last edited:
Back