Butterfly effect

  • Thread starter Thread starter SS69
  • 11 comments
  • 532 views
Messages
995
who the hell else loved this movie? i LOVED it! holy god what a movie. i cant even explain it. i saw it when it first came out. but i bought the DVD. loved it again. Ashton Kutcher really did a good job at a serious roll. plus it kept you in the movie. you never knew what was gonna happen next. i heard a lot of horrible reviews but i think it was a really good movie. i have to say its my favorite movie of all time. oh ya by the way. the DVD contains a theatrical version and a directors cut version of the movie. i havent seen the directors cut yet. but its only 6 minutes longer than the theatrical one. does it have a different ending or what?
 
oh god i just found out what the ending was. its so stupid that i cant even believe it. im glad they didnt choose that one.
 
I thought it was a great film, it was one of thoes ypu had to pay attention to, and it managed to keep my attention all the way. Whats the alternate ending?
 
well i better warn people about the spoilers cause ive already been yelled at it about.

*SPOILERS**SPOILERS*









i havent actually watched it yet. but i read what it was. he goes back and aborts himself from his mothers womb. i havent seen it so i dont know how that would work.
 
That would have been a little weird, glad they went the ending that they did.
 
How would it work? it makes no sense. he wouldnt have journals or anything from his mothers womb. i just cant see how it works. i still havent seen it by the way. hah. planning on it this weekend.
 
Yeah I thought he needed the journals to be able to remeber the event's.
 
He doesn't need journals, he can use anythign that reminds him of that time, photos, home video etc.
 
Oh yeah I forgot about that, but what could make him remeber being a foetus in his mums womb?
I'm part of the secret society of GTP
 
live4speed
Oh yeah I forgot about that, but what could make him remeber being a foetus in his mums womb?
I'm part of the secret society of GTP


I dont know, but that is a really hot chick in your avatar.
 
I've become more popular here since I've had her there.
 
I thought it was a girly girly movie since it was ashton kutcher but the girl made me watch it. It wasnt as bad as I thought it might have been and turned out pretty good. Dont know about the ending though. I would have changed things MAYBE.
 
Back