Buttkicker/Transducer Users! Halp!

• Thread starter mikochu
  • 4 comments
Hey,

I've got an rSeat setup with a Pearl-branded Buttkicker transducer and it works great in Forza 4 and GT5. I can't really get it working well in Forza Horizon, though. The in-game music seems to have more dynamic (is that the word?) than the sound effects. With the in-game music off, I feel more road noise than the engine. The engine sounds are barely noticeable through the transducer. I may have to buy an EQ of some sort... :(

Anyone have any insight?

Thanks!

I don't turn mines on anymore when playing FH... the buttkicker support is very lame, and coming across the finish line with the buttkicker on is so annoying... after feeling nothing the entire race.

Hey,

I've got an rSeat setup with a Pearl-branded Buttkicker transducer and it works great in Forza 4 and GT5. I can't really get it working well in Forza Horizon, though. The in-game music seems to have more dynamic (is that the word?) than the sound effects. With the in-game music off, I feel more road noise than the engine. The engine sounds are barely noticeable through the transducer. I may have to buy an EQ of some sort... :(

Anyone have any insight?

Thanks!

Don't bother buying an EQ, the tactile support is pretty lame in Horizon.
I have an EQ and it doesn't change a thing.

Forza 4 has much better tactile support.

Back