Buy the G27 for $239 right now in stock

  • Thread starter Thread starter lakersfreak
  • 6 comments
  • 936 views
Messages
64
All you have to do is go to http://register.logitech.com/ and register a previously purchased logitech product, anything new or old, it don't matter. At the end of the registration you'll get a 20% off coupon for your next order. This is how I bought mine!!! And its shipping tomorrow! I almost bought mine on ebay for $320 cause I thought it was sold out everywhere! Enjoy~:)
 
Yeah, that was going on for a bit but now it's over. Also the G27 is OOS on logitech's website.
 
Yeah, that was going on for a bit but now it's over. Also the G27 is OOS on logitech's website.

no its not over and no not OOS cause i got an email that its shipping tomorrow :) and i ordered it sunday.
 
Yeah I ordered mine on Sat with this deal - it should be here tomorrow!
 
Now it says both the G27 AND the DFGT are out of stock :-(
 
If in Europe, you can order the G27 from Pixmania. I ordered my DFGT from them, really satisfied with both shipping time and price.

It seems the G27 is at -23% if you are living in the UK.

(And no, I'm not affiliated with Pixmania, even though I keep saying they have wheels in stock.)
 
Back