buying a race truck

  • Thread starter Thread starter nickp
  • 12 comments
  • 2,376 views
Messages
4
Australia
Queensland
Messages
caprice
I am new to GT5 but wondered how you buy a truck for off road racing. I never see them offered at the dealers?
 
I am new to GT5 but wondered how you buy a truck for off road racing. I never see them offered at the dealers?

There are no race trucks from any series in GT5. There are a couple of Rally type trucks in the Used Car Dealership and that's it...:grumpy:
 
I am new to GT5 but wondered how you buy a truck for off road racing. I never see them offered at the dealers?

Check the trader threads, you can find them there. Someone might even just give you one. I think the list is...
Ford F150
Toyota Tacoma
Chevrolet SST
Chevrolet HHR
Dodge Ram
 
Check the trader threads, you can find them there. Someone might even just give you one. I think the list is...
Ford F150
Toyota Tacoma
Chevrolet SST
Chevrolet HHR
Dodge Ram

Its the Chevy SSR. The HHR was some sort of weird hacthback/wagon looking thing
 
Yeah the HHR is just ugly. Saw one IRL last week and vomited. Not really but you get the drift.

OT: Can you put dirt tires on trucks? Probably a stupid question but I've never tried.
 
Its the Chevy SSR. The HHR was some sort of weird hacthback/wagon looking thing

Hence, the "I think". I like neither, so couldn't quite remember the name exactly.
 
The 85 Toyota Pajero raid rally car and the Toyota RSC raid rally car are the closest things to race trucks in GT5

640px-Mitsubishi%3Dpajero-rally-raid-car-85.jpg


Toyota_RSC_Rally_Raid_Car.jpg


Toyota-rsc-01.jpg
 
sporkface69
Yeah the HHR is just ugly. Saw one IRL last week and vomited. Not really but you get the drift.

OT: Can you put dirt tires on trucks? Probably a stupid question but I've never tried.

Yes you can put dirt tires on trucks
 
Wait HHR? You mean SSR?. The HHR is a SUV like the PT Cruiser. Actually I think it was made to compete with it.

#1 HHR
280px-2007ChevroletHHR-001_zps0243328f.jpg




#2 SSR

280px-Chevrolet_SSR_zpsce34bfc6.jpg



Number one or number two?

Just wanted to make sure I am not missing something hahaha
 
SSR is ingame. HHR is just stupid, there isnt even enough space in the back to justify driving something so ugly. :D
 
BongRipz
SSR is ingame. HHR is just stupid, there isnt even enough space in the back to justify driving something so ugly. :D

Hahahaha right
 
I am new to GT5 but wondered how you buy a truck for off road racing. I never see them offered at the dealers?

You can only buy Trucks from the Used Car Dealership or occasionally from Online Collector's Dealership. Like people have said, there's only a small selection.
 
Thanks for all the info.
Cheers
 
Back