- 21
- Mac7504
Are there any redemption codes or online pass code with this game?
I've been enjoying shift 2, but now want to experience GT5 with my G27 (Just purchased a few weeks ago).
Anyway, shift 2 had redemption code that could but used (only once), does GT5 have anything like this?
Found a used copy of Amazon but states "Includes manual, cover art and case. Full game is included, but bonus content or codes for online play may have been redeemed."
Will I miss anything if I buy a used copy?
I've been enjoying shift 2, but now want to experience GT5 with my G27 (Just purchased a few weeks ago).
Anyway, shift 2 had redemption code that could but used (only once), does GT5 have anything like this?
Found a used copy of Amazon but states "Includes manual, cover art and case. Full game is included, but bonus content or codes for online play may have been redeemed."
Will I miss anything if I buy a used copy?