Buying cars that are not in dealership?

  • Thread starter Thread starter narf_44
  • 3 comments
  • 693 views
Messages
35
okay, there are a ton of cars out there that I would like to buy, but they are not in the online dealership, the new or used dealership. Where can I go buy them? Like a lot of the rally cars. I see a few every great once in a while go through the used dealership, but I know there are a ton more out there. Any incite? And they are cars that you dont win, I've looked at the master win/prize list
 
You have to wait until the car pops up in the Used Car Dealerships.
 
Last edited:
that sucks, so how does the rotation on the used dealership work?
 
that sucks, so how does the rotation on the used dealership work?

Right here:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134403

I think 6 new cars roll in every time a day passes, or when the loading bar pops up. Remember that you don't have to complete the race you entered, just exit out. I think the 6 new cars roll in from bottom to top, but you can investigate of how the UCD cycles if you like.
 
Last edited:
Back