Buying Cars with real Money

• Thread starter Elias T284
  • 4 comments
Germany
Germany
Hi šŸ™‹šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø
Iā€˜ve a question about buying Cars with real Money from the Brand Central in GT7 PS4 Edition.
Always when I want to buy cars, there are at the screen two options to choose. The options are whether to buy them with credits (ingame money) or real money. If I want to buy them with real money there is always this what happens: - -. When I click on it, my device says that Iā€™m not able to buy or they donā€™t let me to buy it.
I already bought some cars from the brand central (shop) in the past, but now it doesnā€™t work anymore. Now, my question is, if itā€™s just a bug or am I not able to buy cars anymore.
I hope for a response āœŒšŸ¾

You are not playing gt7; it does not support direct real money purchases of vehicles. You need to purchase credits, and use them to buy the cars.

This was possible in GT Sport, though, right?

Up until December 1st 2023, yes:

You are not playing gt7; it does not support direct real money purchases of vehicles. You need to purchase credits, and use them to buy the cars.

Thanks for your response ! And yes, I play GT Sport

And yes, I play GT Sport
I see. You've posted this in the GT7 forum rather than the GT Sport one - and even said it was GT7's PS4 version that you were playing:
GT7 PS4 Edition
Hence the confusion.

But yes, paid DLC for GT Sport was disabled (except those already purchased) on December 1st 2023, ahead of the game's server shutdown on January 31st 2024.

Back