Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Hell No that is some BS

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

driftking9

(Banned)
DriftKing9
What do you guys think of the idea of buying a car putting a custom livery on it (if GT6 features it!) then creating really good setup, and putting the car for an auction or selling for your friends to see and consider buying it.

That way if people know your good at driving and creating cars they would definetly consider buying the car?

What do you guys think?...>

Last edited:
I think you need to post in a normal-sized font, first.

I wouldn't mind seeing an auction house somewhere in the single-player mode, especially for acquiring rarer cars. Of course, you would be competing in the sale against the computer, which doesn't quite seem fair. Perhaps if PD also included the ability to buy cars directly from other drivers after a race. So, if you lost the auction, but then met the driver in a race, you could negotiate to buy the car afterwards, with the price varying depending on where you finished in relation to the other driver (ie, if you win and he comes last the car will be cheaper; if he wins and you come last, it will be more expensive).

So, if you lost the auction, but then met the driver in a race, you could negotiate to buy the car afterwards, with the price varying depending on where you finished in relation to the other driver (ie, if you win and he comes last the car will be cheaper; if he wins and you come last, it will be more expensive).

What are you talking about?

i am talking of buying selling cars, and when i mean auction i mean , the ability for your friends to go into the game and see if anyone put their car for on auction, the ability to bid if you have sufficient credits , and at the end of lets say 3day period the winning bid takes the car!

Thats it simple as that !

Aint no racing with the other driver to make the car cheaper, i mean what in the world are you talking about? prisonermonkeys?

i mean what in the world are you talking about? prisonermonkeys?
How about you read my post?

It's all there: in single-player mode, you would be able to buy a car from an AI player after racing them. The price would be dictated by how you finished relative to the other driver.

Great idea,something similar to the "other"game perhaps?
I've always liked the idea of an auction and livery editor for GT,hopefully PD will implement these kind of features.

stiggygonzalez
Great idea,something similar to the "other"game perhaps?
I've always liked the idea of an auction and livery editor for GT,hopefully PD will implement these kind of features.

This. I like the feature in Forza and GT should have it in my opinion.

driftking9
What do you guys think of the idea of buying a car putting a custom livery on it (if GT6 features it!) then creating really good setup, and putting the car for an auction or selling for your friends to see and consider buying it.

That way if people know your good at driving and creating cars they would definetly consider buying the car?

What do you guys think?...>

If it's and auction like the Forza 4 Auction house then yes.

Back