- 505
- Buzzynerd
Hey this is my trading thread, these are my cars:
I've got lots of rare cars, not all the cars I own are on these pictures. Just ask me if I have it.
NOTE: Not every car on the pictures are available for trade. Like the R8 '01 I probably won't sell unless the offer is very good.
So, time for my want list
WANTED:
X1 colours:
NOTE: The ones I made white are the ones I have. So looking for those colours which are still Colored. I've got two Vettels, and I'm planning to win the Carbon myself.
I am always interested in any other offers. Just post.
I apologise for my bad english I hope you guys understand the thread
.
Can trade 27/01. And I don't want to trade first, however I am a trusted trader.
I've got lots of rare cars, not all the cars I own are on these pictures. Just ask me if I have it.
NOTE: Not every car on the pictures are available for trade. Like the R8 '01 I probably won't sell unless the offer is very good.
So, time for my want list
WANTED:
X1 colours:
NOTE: The ones I made white are the ones I have. So looking for those colours which are still Colored. I've got two Vettels, and I'm planning to win the Carbon myself.
I am always interested in any other offers. Just post.
I apologise for my bad english I hope you guys understand the thread
Can trade 27/01. And I don't want to trade first, however I am a trusted trader.
Last edited: