Buzzynerd's Garage and Car Trading!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Buzzynerd
  • 26 comments
  • 1,044 views
Messages
505
Messages
Buzzynerd
Hey this is my trading thread, these are my cars:


5yhw0i.jpg

2chpdmd.jpg


I've got lots of rare cars, not all the cars I own are on these pictures. Just ask me if I have it.
NOTE: Not every car on the pictures are available for trade. Like the R8 '01 I probably won't sell unless the offer is very good.


So, time for my want list :D

WANTED:
X1 colours:
vs2f5i.jpg

NOTE: The ones I made white are the ones I have. So looking for those colours which are still Colored. I've got two Vettels, and I'm planning to win the Carbon myself.
I am always interested in any other offers. Just post.

I apologise for my bad english I hope you guys understand the thread :D.

Can trade 27/01. And I don't want to trade first, however I am a trusted trader.
 
Last edited:
X2010 Seb Vettel for your 905?
 
chapparal 2d for your bmw v12 lmr?
 
Ford mk 4 race car or a Peugeot 908 race car for takata nsx03?
 
The peugeot please. When are you able to trade?
 
Able to send 908 from a trade account now.
 
Sure. But Im working on monday so can we trade after 4 pm on the 10th?
 
Im from uk so i am gmt :)
 
Ok. See you monday . Ill send your psn a request now.
 
I apologise for all those bumps, I wasn't aware of that 2 weeks ago. Now trading starts :)
 
Back